Something they will never forget! The Forever Gallery is a digital library of postcards you create for your individual recipients (recruit/service member or friend). By sharing with a recipient, they can view the postcards and messages you send to them digitally - FOREVER. PLUS, we automatically add all of your past cards to the Gallery, even from recruit training.
Forever Galleries are private and secure accessible only by the assigned recipient. You can assign a Forever Gallery to each of your recipients, who can only see their cards.
NOTE: You will need to send at least one card with a QR code for your recipient to activate the Forever Gallery - if they are in recruit training, they can do this once they get their mobile phone back.
To set-up a Forever Gallery, follow these steps (watch the video or read below):
- Add or modify a recipient under your Dashboard. Make sure you add an email and click the 'box' to create the Forever Gallery. The recipient will see the cards you have sent and send.
- Next, verify the address is correct, including the STATE. Modify the address if your military service member has graduated recruit training using the USPS or Non-Recruit address type. Create a Forever Gallery for your loved one's cards.
3. Create your card by choosing/uploading an image and write your message. A QR code will automatically be assigned to the card, which contains your loved one's private and secure Forever Gallery.
- To activate the Forever Gallery the recipient must scan and verify their identity through a secure email to the email address you added in step 1. Create a Forever Gallery for your loved one's cards.
4. The recipient now has access to all the cards you have sent to them. And all new ones will be added automatically.
Create a Forever Gallery for your loved one's cards.